First and foremost we would like to reassure all of our clients that we will remain open and are taking appropriate measures to ensure safety of referring vets, clients, patients and our staff. Please contact us if you need a referral of any kind and we will be more than happy to help.
We are still accepting referrals all our services such as:
We are even putting our veterinary ambulance on the road full time picking up patients that need our care.
IMPORTANT CLIENT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
In light of the current situation regarding COVID-19 we kindly ask clients to respect the following protocols when visiting the practice:
- ️1 person per fur baby when visiting the vets.
- ️Please keep 2 meters away from others at all times. Clusters of people are more likely to pass germs. Our vet will come out to greet you.
- ️Do not visit us if you are feeling unwell. We can reschedule your appointment with no fuss.
- ️Please maintain a good level of hygiene. We are unable to offer hand gel to our clients due to stock however feel free wash your hands in the sinks provided.
- ️Please avoid physical contact with our staff. We usually welcome handshakes however given the current circumstances we have to politely decline.
- ️If required we operate an ambulance service and are able to visit your pet at home. Please speak to our reception team for more information.
We are waiting for further updates and will notify you to any change in protocol.